Usually, the first organ that shows the sign of aging is the neck. Due to its thin skin, the neck loses its elasticity sooner than other organs. Neck lift surgery in Iran can remove loose skin and excess fat of the neck and create a beautiful and youthful appearance.
For this, a neck lift is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures. This is sometimes done in conjunction with other facial procedures, although it can be done alone.
In the following, you will get complete information about neck lifts in Iran.
What can a neck lift cure?
The formation of lines and wrinkles on the face and neck depends on various factors such as aging, genetic factors, gravity, environmental factors, and stress.
If you want to get rid of the effects of aging on your face, a facelift in Iran is a good option and you can ask your plastic surgeon to perform facelift and neck lift at the same time. However, because neck skin usually shows signs of aging sooner and more severely than facial skin, some people may want to do a neck lift alone.
A neck lift in Iran can help:
- Remove excess fat and skin on the neck that has caused wrinkles.
- Eliminate excess fat that has accumulated under the chin.
- Lift sagging skin of the neck.
- Tighten muscle tissue that causes improper lines on the neck.
Your doctor may suggest that you get a neck lift in Iran with the following rejuvenation operations for best results:
- The facelift that improves visible signs of aging in the face.
- Eyebrow lift that is done to remove wrinkles and deep lines in the forehead.
- Fat transfer that increases volume in areas such as the lips and cheeks and reduces superficial wrinkles. We suggest you visit page Fat transfer in Iran.
- Blepharoplasty or eyelid cosmetic surgery to rejuvenate the eyes.
Related surgical plastic: Arm lift in Iran
Who is a candidate for neck lift surgery in Iran?
In general, people with the following conditions can be good candidates for neck lift surgery as a kind of plastic surgery in Iran:
- Healthy people without specific diseases that affect the process of recovery.
- People with positive attitudes and realistic expectations.
If you have the conditions mentioned above, you can do a neck lift in Iran to treat these conditions:
- Excess fat under the chin so that it creates a double chin.
- Excess fat under the jaw and on the neck.
- Loosening and sagging of the neck skin along with the creation of lines and wrinkles.
What are the types of neck lifts in Iran?
A neck lift in Iran includes several different methods, one of which or a combination of them may be considered for you. The most common methods are:
This method is used to remove excess fat in the neck.
This method is also used to remove excess skin on the neck and fix the tissue in that area.
In this method, the neck muscles are either removed or tightened. The result of this operation is eliminating necklines.
What should be done before neck lift in Iran?
Before surgery, you will have a consultation session with your plastic surgeon, during which your health status will be assessed and important points will be made that will help you prepare for the operation. The most important of these tips and instructions are the following:
- Your goal of surgery and your expectations are fully explored.
- You will be asked about your medical history, previous surgeries, and drug allergies.
- The chemical drugs you are currently taking, as well as herbal medicines, vitamins, etc, are reviewed. Your doctor will ask you to stop taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs and blood thinner such as aspirin, and herbal supplements because these drugs increase the risk of bleeding.
- Alcohol and tobacco should be stopped at least 2 weeks before neck lift surgery in Iran.
- It is necessary to follow the diet recommended by your doctor and avoid a fat-rich diet in the days before surgery. You should fast and not eat anything for at least 12 hours before surgery.
other related service: Thigh lift surgery in Iran
How is neck lift in Iran performed?
This neck lift in Iran is performed on an outpatient basis and the time it takes varies depending on the type of procedure and the patient’s need. This surgery is usually performed under general anesthesia. Cuts or incisions are then made to access the skin and fat in the neck area.
The incisions site, as well as the length of them, can vary depending on the degree of aging and sagging skin. The most common incision sites are:
- In the hairline located in front of the ears or the beard line that extends down to around the ears and ends of the back hair.
- Under the chin.
- Only around the ears.
In the next step, the required changes are applied through these cuts, which can include the following:
- Removing excess skin
- Fixing the skin tissue position
- Eliminating excess fat
- Removing or tightening muscles
Finally, the incisions are closed with sutures.
How is recovery after neck lift in Iran?
The length and condition of the recovery process after neck lift in Iran depend on several factors that are different for each patient. However, some common experiences occur in almost every surgery:
- You may have some pain and discomfort in the first few days after the neck lift in Iran. Your doctor will prescribe painkillers to help you control your pain and discomfort.
- Slight swelling and bruising are unavoidable and take several days to completely disappear. You can use a cold compress to minimize swelling and discomfort.
- The dressings will be removed one to two days after the operation.
- In some cases, drainage tubes are placed at the operation site to drain the collected fluid, which will be removed on the first or second day after surgery.
- To reduce pain and discomfort, as well as to heal as quickly as possible, you should be careful not to do any strenuous activity, including bending and lifting heavy objects.
- It is important not to apply pressure, rub, scratch, or over-stimulate the surgical site until complete recovery is achieved. Avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes that come in from the top.
The surgeon will note all the instructions according to each patient’s condition and you should follow them all.
The most popular cosmetic surgery in Iran: Rhinoplasty in Iran
When are the results of a neck lift seen and how long does it last?
The results of a neck lift in Iran are visible immediately after the operation. However, it may take several months for the swelling to go away and the final results to become apparent. It also takes at least six months for the scars to be fully healed. In general, it can be said that neck lift results will be impressive and long-lasting.
A healthy lifestyle and the use of long-lasting sunscreens make the results of skin rejuvenation more sustainable.
How much does a neck lift cost in Iran?
Although the cost of this operation depends on the patient’s condition, hospital costs and the surgeon’s fee, the country in which you perform the neck lift will have the greatest impact on the cost of this surgery. The average cost of a surgical neck lift in the United States is $ 5,100. This is while these fees do not cover the cost of anesthesia, operating room equipment, or all other associated costs.
Because the cost of cosmetic surgery is not covered by insurance, many people in the United States and European countries cannot perform these surgeries and make their dreams come true. For this reason, the medical tourism industry has become very popular these days; Because people can get the best medical and tourist services in well-equipped medical centers in other countries where the final cost is much lower.
The neck lift in Iran is very popular because the price of this surgery, along with all the related expenses, is around $ 2,000-3,500, and on the other hand, Iranian plastic surgeons are very experienced.