Labiaplasty in Iran
Labiaplasty cost in Iran:
The average cost of labiaplasty in Iran is about $800, which is much lower than in other countries such as the US, UK, or Canada. However, the cost may vary depending on the surgeon’s experience, the clinic’s facilities, and the type of anesthesia used.
Choose the surgeon from their professional portfolio
Look for a surgeon who specializes in labiaplasty and has performed many cases. By using a professional portfolio as a guide, you can narrow down your options and find the best surgeon for you.
International care, local comfort
Accommodation is one of the services that Iran health agency provides for its clients. we are here to book hotel, hostel or recovery house according to your budget, hospital and clinic location.
to meet your comfort needs Booking of the accommodation is done in advance. After airport pick-up you will directly be transferred to hotel so it helps a lot to save your time.
labiaplasty (Genital Cosmetic Surgery)
A labiaplasty is a surgical procedure that reduces the size or changes the shape of the labia minora, which are the inner folds of skin that surround the opening of the vagina. It is done for cosmetic reasons or to relieve discomfort caused by enlarged or asymmetrical labia. The procedure involves removing excess tissue and reshaping the labia to create a more symmetrical and aesthetically pleasing appearance. The surgery usually takes about one to
two hours and is performed under local or general anesthesia.
Reasons for a labiaplasty
- Cosmetic: Some women may feel unhappy or insecure about the appearance of their labia, especially if they are enlarged, asymmetrical, or protrude beyond the labia majora. They may seek a labiaplasty to improve their self-esteem and confidence.
- Functional: In some cases, women may experience physical discomfort or pain due to their labia, particularly during physical activities like exercising, sexual intercourse, or wearing tight clothing. They may also experience issues with hygiene, irritation, or infection. A labiaplasty may offer a solution to alleviate these symptoms and improve their quality of life.
- Medical: Certain women may have congenital conditions, like intersex disorders, that can affect the development of their labia. Additionally, they may have acquired conditions such as trauma, injury, or disease that can change the shape or function of their labia. In such cases, a labiaplasty may be a recommended part of their treatment or reconstruction plan.
Different types of labiaplasty procedures
- Trim labiaplasty: This is the most common type of labiaplasty, where the surgeon cuts off the excess tissue along the edge of the labia minora and stitches the wound closed.
- Wedge labiaplasty: This is a more complex type of labiaplasty, where the surgeon removes a wedge-shaped piece of tissue from the middle of the labia minora and reattaches the remaining parts together.
- De-epithelialization labiaplasty: This is a less invasive type of labiaplasty, where the surgeon removes only the outer layer of skin from the labia minora and leaves the underlying tissue intact.
Composite labiaplasty: This is a combination of different types of labiaplasty, where the surgeon uses different techniques to achieve the desired result.
What to think about before you have Labiaplasty
- Your motivation and expectations: You should have a clear and realistic idea of why you want to have a labiaplasty and what you hope to achieve from the surgery. You should also be aware of the possible risks and complications, such as bleeding, infection, scarring, nerve damage, loss of sensation, pain, swelling, and dissatisfaction with the outcome. You should discuss your motivation and expectations with your plastic surgeon and make sure you understand the benefits and limitations of the procedure.
- Your health and medical history: You should be in good physical and mental health before you have a labiaplasty. You should inform your plastic surgeon of any medical conditions, allergies, medications, or previous surgeries that you have. You should also avoid smoking, drinking alcohol, or taking any blood-thinning drugs for at least two weeks before and after the surgery. You should also follow any pre-operative and post-operative instructions given by your plastic surgeon, such as fasting, hygiene, and wound care.
- Your choice of surgeon and clinic: You should choose a qualified, experienced, and reputable plastic surgeon who specializes in labiaplasty and has performed many cases. You should also choose a clinic that has the necessary facilities, equipment, and staff to ensure your safety and comfort. You should check the credentials, portfolio, reviews, and referrals of the surgeon and the clinic before you make your decision. You should also have a consultation with the surgeon and ask any questions you have about the procedure, the cost, the anesthesia, the recovery, and the expected results.
- Your personal and social circumstances: You should consider how a labiaplasty will affect your personal and social life, such as your relationships, sexuality, self-esteem, and confidence. You should also consider how much time and money you can afford to spend on the surgery and the recovery. You should also be prepared for the possible reactions and opinions of others, such as your partner, family, friends, or colleagues. You should also have a support system of people who can help you during and after the surgery, such as driving you to and from the clinic, taking care of your daily needs, and providing emotional support.