If you want a young and attractive face, you should know that eyebrows will be one of the most important and influential factors in facial beauty. As you know, with age, body tissues sag and fall below their original position, which can affect your beauty and self-confidence. In the eyebrow area, we also see these changes with age.
In some people, this sagging may not be the same shape and size in different parts of the eyebrows, and it may be more noticeable in the lateral and outer parts of the eyebrows (eyebrow tail) than in the inner parts of the eyebrows.
Eyebrow lifts and pulling forehead skin in the elderly make them look about 15 years younger. The durability of brow lifts varies depending on the type of skin, age, the way a patient’s body responds, the amount of collagen production, and the eyebrow lift method. In this article, we want to introduce you to eyebrow lift methods and compare the advantages and disadvantages of these methods.
brow lift in Iran before after
Another service you might want to know about: Eyelid surgery in Iran and its cost
What is an eyebrow lift in Iran?
Over time, the forehead muscles begin to weaken and loosen due to age and gravity, which causes drooping eyebrows. This condition makes people look tired and lethargic all the time. On the other hand, the eyebrow shadow on the eyes creates an angry image of the person. Therefore, to eliminate these symptoms and create a young and fresh face, eyebrow lift in Iran can be a good option.
Eyebrow lift according to age is done to raise the eyebrows, removing the forehead lines and deep lines between the two eyebrows. Also, by doing eyebrow lift in Iran, the eyebrows get a uniform and symmetrical shape that can have a great impact on the fit and beauty of the face. People may also decide to lift their brows to improve the balance of the components of the face and make the eyes wider and younger.
In recent years, following the changes in beauty standards, in addition to women, men also pay more attention to the beauty of their faces. Of course, anyone who cares about the beauty of their appearance can make changes to their face.
Who is suitable for eyebrow lift in Iran?
There is no specific age limit for eyebrow lift in Iran; Young and elderly people with the following conditions can choose eyebrow lift surgery:
- People with drooping eyebrows.
- Those who have deep lines on the forehead.
- Those who have deep lines between the eyebrows.
- People with eyes with drooping corners.
related services: Face lift in Iran
How is an eyebrow lift done?
There are several methods for an eyebrow lift in Iran. These methods are divided into two main categories: invasive (surgical) and non-invasive (non-surgical).
One of the common non-invasive methods for eyebrow lift in Iran is Botox injection. In this method, parts of the face are identified for Botox injections. These areas are then anesthetized using topical anesthetic creams. Botox is then injected through the anesthetized area. Injecting Botox into the muscles causes them to become paralyzed and wrinkles to disappear. The time required for eyebrow lift with Botox injection is only a few minutes and it lasts for 3 to 5 months. The patient does not need to rest after the Botox injection and is able to resume her/his daily activities.
Thread eyebrow lift
Another type of eyebrow lift is done using special threads. The use of thread eyebrow lift to enhance beauty has been around since the 1990s; But over time, the method and the equipment used in it have changed. People in their 30s and 50s who do not have the effects of aging are the best candidates for eyebrow lift using threads.
In this method, using fine needles, thin incisions with a diameter of 3 to 4 mm are made inside the eyebrows, and threads are inserted through these incisions. Pulling these threads will cause the sagging skin to lift.
Laser eyebrow lift
A laser eyebrow lift is another type of non-invasive eyebrow lift without the need for surgery. The function of raising the eyebrows with a laser is similar to using a laser to tighten and eliminate loose skin. In this method, during a process called neocollagenesis, collagen production in the skin is stimulated. By heating the muscles around the eyebrows, they contract and the skin above the eyelid is pulled upwards. This method is one of the types of eyebrow lift that its effects can be seen immediately after treatment.
Eyebrow lift by HIFU
Eyebrow lift using HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound) is one of the newest types of eyebrow lift in Iran that is used to raise the eyebrows and remove wrinkles around the eyebrows. In this method, the energy of ultrasound waves with high intensity and frequency enters the deep layers of the skin locally. The created thermal coagulation causes the forehead skin to stretch and tighten and the eyebrows to lift.
Ultrasound eyebrow lift
An ultrasound eyebrow lift is a method of tightening the skin that is done using ultrasound energy and creating heat in the deep layers of the skin. The resulting thermal stimulation increases collagen production in the skin. As a result, the sagging skin around the eyelids and eyebrows is lifted. The eyebrows are also shaped and pulled upwards. Increased collagen production also plays a role in removing wrinkles and tightening the skin. The full effects of this treatment are evident 8 to 12 weeks after treatment. The feeling of stiffness that occurs after this procedure is temporary and disappears after a while.
Eyebrow lifts with endoscopy
Another type of eyebrow lift is endoscopy. This method is also an invasive method in which the patient is completely anesthetized. To perform an eyebrow lift with endoscopy, several incisions are made at the top of the forehead. Then a device called an endoscope enters the incisions. The waves transmitted by the endoscope create images on the monitor. In this way, the surgeon will have a clear image of the under the skin, which will help him/her determine the surgical procedure.
In this method, not only the eyebrows are pulled up, but also the skin around the eyebrows is smoothed. Wrinkles on the forehead are also eliminated in this method and the forehead is smoothed. An endoscopic eyebrow lift is usually used for mild to moderate sagging. Due to the fact that incisions made for surgery in this method are limited, it has few complications and has an easy and fast recovery period.
Eyebrow lifts with classic surgery
In a classic eyebrow lift surgery, the person is usually completely anesthetized. Surgery is performed at the site of the hairline or the line between the forehead and hair. In this method of eyebrow lift in Iran, the plastic surgeon lifts the eyebrow and removes the excess skin. During this surgery, the muscles that cause the frown line are weakened and the wrinkles between the eyebrows are also eliminated.
This method of eyebrow lift in Iran is very effective for people who have many and severe wrinkles. Using other types of eyebrow lifts does not have much effect on such people who have a lot of wrinkles on the forehead. The effect of this method is deeper and longer than other types of eyebrow lift.
Eyebrow lift pre-operative instructions
To perform eyebrow lift surgery in Iran, after choosing the best surgeon, you should have at least one pre-operative consultation with your surgeon about the type of eyebrow lift surgery and also the do’s and don’ts that you should consider before and after this surgery. , speak.
In general, at your first visit, your doctor will evaluate the following:
- Medical history: For this purpose, your surgeon will examine your physical condition and ask about items such as medical history, drug allergies, medications that you are currently taking or have taken in the past, as well as surgeries that you have performed so far.
- Physical Examination: Your doctor will evaluate different parts of your face when your eyes are both open and closed. He or she may also take photos of your face to provide in your medical record.
- Avoiding smoking is one of the requirements that should be considered before eyebrow lift surgery. Because smoking reduces blood circulation and can slow down the healing process, your doctor will definitely advise you not to smoke for at least 2 weeks before surgery and during your recovery period after surgery.
- Another essential step before eyebrow lift surgery is to avoid taking certain medications, including aspirin and anti-inflammatory drugs, as well as herbal supplements, as such medications can increase bleeding.
Eyebrow lift post-operative instructions
Because eyebrow lift surgery is an invasive procedure, it has a longer recovery period than non-invasive procedures; Of course, it should be noted that the recovery period of this surgery varies from person to person.
Common instructions after eyebrow lift surgery include:
- Rest well for at least 48 hours, but you should avoid absolute rest; Because in this case, the possibility of blood clots in the legs will increase, so after two days of rest, it is better to walk slowly at home to improve blood circulation.
- The bandage that is placed on the incision sites often has to be removed by your surgeon 24 hours after the operation.
- It is strongly recommended that you avoid bending your head for at least the first 48 hours after eyebrow lift in Iran and keep your head up during this time. It is recommended to place the head above the body and almost in an upright position with the help of a few pillows while sleeping.
- Do not shower in the first 24 hours after surgery. After that, you can take a slow and careful bath. It is better to avoid using a hairdryer to dry your hair, and also avoid drying the surgical site with a towel. Gently clean and dry the surgical site with sterile gauze.
- Avoid alcohol for 48 hours after eyebrow lift surgery in Iran; Because alcohol can interfere with the blood oxygenation process and disrupt the healing process of your wounds.
- During the first few weeks after eyebrow lift surgery in Iran, avoid lifting heavy objects, strenuous exercise, and sex.
- For at least one month after surgery; You should avoid smoking as smoking slows down the healing process.
Note that following the eyebrow lift post-op instructions has a significant impact on the length of recovery, as well as the success of the operation; Therefore, be careful in observing the above-mentioned instructions.