Local fat accumulation is easily removable by liposuction or liposuction in Iran.
Iran health agency offers you super cost-effective procedure in Iran at a safe and comfortable situation.
before and after photos of lipomatic in Iran
Why liposuction or liposuction in Iran?
Skilled and experienced surgeons:
Since Iranian people are keen on plastic and cosmetic surgeries, Iranian surgeons deal with several cases and get more experienced. one the other hand majority of Iranian surgeons are graduated from European and American Universities. therefore, the result of long years’ experience and updated knowledge is 100 percent positive outcome.
Top-rated clinics and hospitals:
Safely structured buildings which are equipped well with the latest tools and devices provide reliable atmosphere for patients and surgeons. anything other than a positive outcome cannot be expected from such opportunities.
Latest technique and method:
All of medical techniques and method keep up with the latest ones all across the words .as soon as any new methods are released Iranian surgeons pass the necessary courses in other countries and get well-adapted with necessary tools and information.
Unbelievably affordable price in comparison to other countries with the same or better quality have turned Iran to a popular hub for medical tourism. Experiencing a medical procedure in Iran will help you with 50 to 70 percent save up.
Safe and comfortable condition:
Hospitable people, deep culture, stunning tourist’s attractions, pleasant climate are enough reason to capture health tourists’ attention.
How much does liposuction cost in Iran? (2021 update)
Multiple factors affect the price of liposuction in Iran .including reputation of surgeon, required method, amount of excess fat ,the number of area. But averagely lipomatic or liposuction in Iran cost is 1500 $-3000 $.
The other service that you may like
Why Lipomatic with Iran health agency?
Decision of travelling abroad is not something hassle-free. Iran health agency as a medical tourism facilitator provides you with A TO Z.
- Connecting to the number-one surgeons
- Official guarantee
- clinic and hospitals
- 7/24 assistance
- Interpreter in different languages
- Necessary medical tests and medication
- Sim card
- Ika cip
5- Methods of liposuction in Iran?
Nowadays Body sculpting in Iran is performed under different methods. Including:
- laser lipolysis
- Ultra zed
1-How is the liposuction procedure in Iran?
Liposuction is a non-laser method in which they use waves called infrasonic waves to affect the body’s extra fat tissue, thereby separating fat cells.
The effect of infrasonic waves on adipose tissue makes them liquid, therefore the procedure of removing excess fat from the body is easier for the surgeon. actually the function of mentioned waves is vibrating fat cells then separating them.
In the organ that performs liposuction, a 1–2 mm diameter hole is created, after which the device enters the body fat through the hole and eliminates fat tissue using infrared waves.
At the beginning the saline solution, which is a salty fluid, is injected along with topical anesthesia
into adipose cells, which reduces bruising and swelling after liposuction surgery.
During the procedure, the surgeon inserts a tube into the adipose tissue. This tube has the function of dislodging, releasing and eventually removing fat by suction.
Finally, the fat with the anesthetic solution is removed through the same incision.
2-How is the Liposuction procedure in Iran?
In general, the liposuction procedure involves the following steps:
Stage One – Anesthesia
Medications are prescribed for comfort during liposuction. The choice of topical anesthetic, intravenous sedative or general anesthesia depends on the individual’s physical condition and the amount of fat and the length of surgery that the anesthesiologist decides.
Second step; cutting
Liposuction is done through a small incision. First, a dilute local anesthetic is injected to reduce bleeding and trauma. Then a thin hollow tube, or cannula, is inserted through the incisions to soften the extra fat using a controlled forward and backward movement. The excess fat is then aspirated with a suction or syringe attached to the suction cannula.
Step 3: Close the cut
The cuts are closed with suture thread and then dressed. Liposuction is an old method which removes the excess local fat employing some suctioning device.
3-How is the laser lipolysis procedure in Iran?
Laser lipolysis, a relatively new and less- invasive technique removing cellulite and local fat. During this method, the specialist enters the adipose tissue with a laser probe and melts it. The heat generated in adipose tissue, while melting the tissue and facilitating fat discharge, also results in a creation of soft skin at the site of suctioning.
One of the most important parts of lipolysis is the proper use of thymuscent fluid (which is injected before lipolysis into the fat), and knowing the adequate volume of fluid any area requires the expertise of a physician to get the desired result.
The second point after the desired injection is the type of laser device (low power and high power) with appropriate wavelength. After melting the fat cells, the laser should be sufficiently applied to the skin. This stimulates the skin cells of the patient and creates more collagen to restore the skin to its original state over time and prevent it from dropping.
We have a great offer for you
weight loss surgery in Iran 6 different methods of weight loss surgery
4-How is the ultra-zed procedure in Iran?
Body sculpting in Ultra-zed method is the world’s latest and most advanced sliming procedure. This device is licensed and approved by the Ministry of Health (FDA)using 3rd generation ultrasonic waves.
Ultra-zed slimming creates a negative pressure on the cells in a short time. fat Cells cannot bear the negative pressure created and explode.
In this way, fat cells are destroyed. Noted that, the destroyed fat cells are no longer reusable for fat transfer procedure.
5-How is the body-jet procedure in Iran?
Fat removal by body-jet is a less-invasive procedure using water power to destroy fat cells in desired area. People who skimp on diets and exercise can use body jet working with water pressure to get rid of excess fat.
- The infrared waves are safe to emit superficial layers of fat under the skin
- No side effects of burns and necrosis
- Reduce the risk of damage to the internal abdominal viscera, especially the intestines,
- Without the risk of intestinal perforation and damage to the kidneys and other abdominal organs
- Without the use of infrared and intelligent Lipomatic
- Exfoliation of adipose tissue without damage to muscles, muscles and vessels
- No need for anesthesia, admission and surgery in the clinic
- Low risk of fat embolism
- No scar and suture because cuts are less than 5 mm
- Fast and effective
- Compared to other types of weight loss, liposuction has the fastest and most dramatic result. This surgery has faster, guaranteed results compared to exercise and diet.
- Remove fat from difficult spots
- The laser lipolysis is very delicate procedure and with much less manipulation and pain and swelling. Because of the delicacy of laser work, the final results are very ideal and there are no negative effects
- Laser irradiation under the skin stimulates and builds collagen and simultaneously tightens the skin.
- Laser applying on the surface layer removes cellulite.
- In terms of the amount of fat removal in patients who are a good candidate for surgery, there is no difference with liposuction but the quality and beauty results are much better and the complications are minimal.
- Other benefits of lipolysis laser include increased collagenization, tightening of skin immediately after surgery.
- This machine has the power to eliminate fat in the shortest time.
- It is the only c device that, after removing fat by stimulating fibroblasts, lifts, collagenases and tightens the skin and does not diminish after exfoliating the skin.
- It is highly safe.
- Slimming can be done in the clinics with local anesthesia.
- It has the ability to create a six-pack view of the abdominal muscles.
- Used for the whole body.
- It does not cause skin burns.
- It has no wrong effects on the skin.
- The natural appearance is achieved after the jet-body.
- Reduce the side effects and side effects of jet aircraft compared to other methods
- The long-lasting result in comparison to the other methods.
- Physician fatigue and the possibility of mistakes
- Damage to the vessels of the body due to severe vibration blows
- Embolism risk due to blows to the lipomatic device
- Blood transfusion at the time of surgery
- Severe patient fatigue due to machine blows
- Wound healing and long term treatment
- Lipomatous flexibility
- Sensitivity to lidocaine
- Infections caused by lipomatous surgery
- The accumulation of water in the surgical area
- Lack of symmetry and irregularity in the treated areas caused by swelling over time in one part of the body, which is remedied by lipolysis again.
- Canola infection is a rare infection that can be prevented by eating antibiotics.
- Skin loosening in cases where there is a high volume of fats in the treated area that require surgery and then lipolysis.
- – Oscars are uncommon since the place of laser fiber is very small.
- Skin burns If you have enough lipolysis your doctor will not have this problem and this is uncommon.
Which body parts are candidate of lipomatic in Iran?
Can be used for all areas of the body including the abdomen, arm, chin, buttocks and calves, back, etc.
Waist, men ‘breast, Hips Inside Knees, Pelvis Neckline and Lower Thighs (Outside and Inside Thighs).
Prior to performing liposuction surgery, several specific conditions must be examined in the individual or if they are affected, the disease should be controlled
- Pregnant or lactating women
- People with heart disease who use a pacemaker or heart rate monitor.
- People with liver disease.
- People with very high body fat (BMI) above 30 are not a good candidate.
- When one has unrealistic expectations of what is achieved after slimming surgery.
- Allergic reactions to drugs
- Pulmonary diseases
- Allergies (to antibiotics, asthma and medications used in surgery)
- Smoking, Alcohol and Drug Addiction
- Limited blood flow
- Cardiovascular disease
- Weak immune system
One of the lipomatic benefits is short-term recovery that means you do not need to be hospitalized after this surgery and can return home
Recuperating from lipomatics is about 3 days to a week, during which you should have adequate rest and be on a healthy diet. During this time, you will need to bathe, so you must massage the surgical site thoroughly to expel the blood of the abs while bathing.
Who are the candidates of Lipomatic or liposuction in Iran?
The most suitable candidates to perform lipomatic are men and women over the age of 18 who are not obese and only slightly overweight and have excess unwanted fat adipose tissue in different parts of the body including their abdominal and lateral areas. It is better to have a stable weight and not to lose or gain weight in the future. skin should have a good elasticity. So this method would not be suitable for older people who have lost the elasticity of their skin. In the case of pregnancy or childbirth, it must be at least three months past the due date. Pregnancy is possible after a lipomatic operation.
Pre-op cares of lipomatic or liposuction in Iran
If the patient has serious illnesses such as cancer, lupus, diseases of the body’s system, or uses certain medications, he or she should inform their surgeon.
If the patient has surgery in the desired area, should consult a physician.
A history of diseases such as uncontrolled diabetes, cardiovascular disease and hypertension is essential.
A diagnosis of diseases such as hepatitis and pregnancy tests is required.
Avoid alcohol and smoking at least 2 weeks before surgery.
Post-op cares of lipomatic or liposuction in Iran
Some swelling and bruising after these procedures are normal and to reduce swelling, one can use special gens.
Take your prescribed medication on time and completely.
The patient may resume his or her daily activities with caution and gently the day after lipomatic or liposuction.
Do not smoke and avoid alcohol for two weeks following these procedures.
Reduce salt intake as much as possible and eliminate it from your diet if possible.
Does lipomatic result last forever?
The fat extracted from tissue will not be replaced after liposuction or lipomatic provided that you care about your diet, but in case of taking wrong diet, remaining adipose cells accumulate and swell. But in any case, re-obesity occurs in a proportional manner throughout the body.
What is the difference of lipomatic and liposuction?
The main difference between lipomatic and liposuction is in the use of abdominal fat. Therefore, non-invasive lipomatic surgery can be considered as body sculpture. Fats do not burn in lipomatic and can be injected to different parts of the body. Whereas in liposuction extracted fats are completely destroyed and not re-usable.
When is the best age for lipomatic or liposuction in Iran?
There is no specific age limitation for lipomatic, but people of 18 can undergo without their parents or husband permission.
Does lipomatic or liposuction help with weight loss?
Generally speaking, lipomatic, as cosmetic surgery is not a general way to lose weight or a replacement for weight loss .in other words, lipomatic or liposuction are not a treat to obesity, actually their main purpose is aesthetic.
Noted that lipomatic results may not be fully noticeable immediately, usually takes up to three months for cosmetic surgery to swelling, bruising and excess skin removal.
How long does lipomatic or liposuction procedure take?
It takes between 3 and 7 hours on average. Of course, normal surgery only takes 2 to 3 hours. The length of time required for lipomatic depends on the size of the patient, the number of areas treated, and the type of anesthesia used.
Does lipomatic make the skin loose?
In lipomatic, fat cells are first physically destroyed without the usage of heat and radiation. the cannula vibrates freely among tissues and ruing the fat cells then fat cells gradually exit the body without bleeding or pain by a special device.
lipomatic Not only does not cause more roughness and drooping, but also helps to tighten and lift the skin. So that after lipomatic, despite the discharge of fat from the body, Skin laxity disappears. The size reduction continued for some time after the operation It also removes cellulite.
Is pregnancy possible after lipomatic or liposuction procedure?
lipomatic does not affect the ability of becoming pregnant. Lipomatic targets are body fat and no harm to reproductive organs or even other organs, however if you plan to have a baby in the near future, it is advised to wait for lipomatic.
In most cases, weight gaining during pregnancy will be ineffective on the long-term effects of lipomatic, because lipomatic permanently destroys adipose cells in the treated area and is irreversible. However, if the patient is overweight in the future, fat cells will accumulate elsewhere in the body.
for example, Lipomatic in the abdomen, does not prevent the accumulation of fat in the buttocks, arms or thighs during pregnancy. If you want to get pregnant after lipomati, your doctor advises you to wait until your body has fully recovered. Each patient’s recovery process varies with another patient, but you had better wait at least 6 months.
Does insurance cover lipomatic cost in Iran?
If the condition of the patient is a threat to his health and this procedure is considered to be more than a cosmetic surgery therefore, In accordance with the terms and conditions of the insurance company You can get a percentage of your operating expenses from insurance.Note that many insurance companies pay for the treatment of patients whose BMI is between thirty-five to forty (BMI).
how long is lipomatic recovery duration?
Make sure you have enough rest for 3 days to 1 week and avoid heavy workouts.
Lipomatic is not a to bathing, and you should massage the lipatomic area thoroughly during bathing to expel blood.
Is lipomatic or liposuction painful?
During the two days following lipomatic, the amount of pain depends on the type of anesthesia used for lipomatic. Local anesthesia usually lasts more than 24 hours after surgery. The pain usually worsens 2 to 4 days after lipomatic and then decreases steadily.
How long should we be wearing garments?
Wearing the garment is necessary at least for two to three months after lipomatic or liposuction to fasten heal process.